Measure and analyze the rheological properties of a wide range of different samples. Increase efficiency and minimize the risk of operator errors.
With the Thermo Scientific™ HAAKE™ Viscotester™ iQ Rheometer we provide an intelligent solution for your daily rheological challenges. Designed for intuitive operation, the HAAKE Viscotester iQ Rheometer adapts to individual measurement requirements in laboratories focused on quality control.
This HAAKE Viscotester iQ Rheometer sets new standards in modularity, ease of use and intelligent user guidance. It is the instrument of choice for simple viscosity determination as well as for complex rheological investigations from low viscous liquids to stiff pastes and semi-solids. The optional oscillation mode even allows for the investigation of the viscoelastic behavior of highly structured samples. Used as a standalone unit or fully software controlled, its compact size and small footprint makes the Viscotester iQ Rheometer a portable unit for mobile use or a major tool in quality control laboratories.
Contact Sales by click here
Submit a support or service question
Ideal for Industrial QC in:
- Cosmetics & Pharmaceuticals
- Mining & Construction
Meeting your demands in QC
- Easy exchange between different measuring configurations for fast setup and operation
- Comprehensive portfolio of measuring geometries and accessories to tailor your instrument
- Highly dynamic, powerful EC motor for flexibility across a range of materials and measurements
- Exchangeable self-sufficient Peltier or liquid controlled temperature modules for maximum flexiblity
- Optional oscillation mode
- Multiple means of operation: Standalone, with new HAAKE Viscotester iQ RheoApp, or fully software controlled to match your level of usability
Making QC more convenient for your laboratory
- Breakthrough concept self-explaining in setup and handling for error-proof operation
- Smart lift function for convenient, accurate and reproducible gap setting
- Measuring geometries designed for optimized handling and easy exchange
- Correct and precise sample filling for parallel plates for ultimate measuring accuracy
Guiding your operators through every measurement challenge
- Convenient touch screen display for visualization of numerical and graphical measurement results
- Intelligent user guidance for measuring and evaluation procedures, selection of suitable jobs with indication of available measuring range
- “Connect Assist” quick coupling of measuring geometries and temperature modules with perfect alignment, automatic recognition and feedback for measuring optimization
- “Temperature Assist” rapid real sample temperature control based on a dynamic heat transfer model
The Next Generation Quality Control Rheometer
The Thermo Scientific™ HAAKE™ Viscotester™ iQ rheometer — the new Quality Control rheometer — easier to operate, more intuitive and highly modular.
HAAKE Viscotester iQ Video Spotlight
Oscillatory Rheology in QC – The New Testing Capabilities
In this webinar the basics of oscillatory rheometry and how it can be applied to Quality Control will be presented.
– Quality Control
– Flow Behavior, Yield Stress, Thixotropy
– Oscillatory Tests
Purchase the educational package and receive a free upgrade for oscillatory measurement capabilities and 10 additional Thermo Scientific™ HAAKE™ RheoWin Data Manager software licenses. Package includes a Thermo Scientific™ HAAKE™ Viscotester™ iQ Rheometer, 2 sets of measuring geometries, peltier temperature control unit, and the HAAKE RheoWin software. Offer expires 11/30/15.
For more information or to request a quote, click here