Eliminate worries of limited material quantities and produce various sample geometries using the Thermo Scientific™ HAAKE™ MiniJet Pro Piston Injection Molding System. You can now reduce costs by efficiently preparing specimens from as little as 2 to 5mL of material.
The HAAKE MiniJet Pro Piston Injection Molding System offers a complementary solution to product development investigations when coupled with the Thermo Scientific™ HAAKE™ MiniLab Micro Compounder, Thermo Scientific™ HAAKE™ MARS or Thermo Scientific™ HAAKE™ RheoStress™ 6000 Rheometers.
The HAAKE MiniJet Pro Piston Injection Molding System Features:
- Small sample volume: Test specimens can be produced from various materials, including powders, pellets or melts
- Simple loading of powders and pellets in system cylinder
- Interchangeable molds: Specimen geometries offered from standard to unique, customized molds
- Simple design for the exchange of molds with no tools required
- Ease of use: A control and design concept that provides simplistic handling with consistent, reproducible results
- Quick removal of heated cylinder for melt applications when connecting to the HAAKE MiniLab Micro Compounder or other extrusion systems
Recommended for: Sample preparation for rheometry, optical testing and mechanical testing, preparation of special specimen for pharmaceutical testing.
Welcome to the latest issue of MC MATTERS, with news on Thermo Scientific™ extrusion and compounding systems, rheometry and viscometry, as well as information on seminars, expert tips and much more! Request Quote Laboratory Products Discover Unlimited Capabilities with the Modular HAAKE MARS Rheology Platform Whether you are interested in a robust and reliable rheometer […]
HAAKE™ PolyLab™ OS Modular Torque Rheometer The Thermo Scientific™ HAAKE PolyLab OS is a state-of-the-art measuring mixer and extruder system that is focused on the specific needs in research and development. The HAAKE PolyLab OS provides you with process-relevant material data including: Melting behavior, influence of additives, temperature stability, shear stability and melt viscosity. Furthermore, […]