Pico-Break™ is used to used to gently reduce the stability of picodroplets in order to release cellular or molecular contents into an aqueous medium for subsequent processing.
1. Allows gentle breaking of picodroplets (by phase separation via chemically-induced coalescence).
2. Compatible with picodroplets stabilised by Pico-Surf™ surfactants.
3. Contains a dye to visually confirm recovery of sample material.
Pico-Glide™ is a coating agent designed for users who manufacture their own microfluidic biochips using plasma etched glass or PDMS.
5ml, 10ml, 25ml
1. A specialised chemical solution to promote consistent in-house manufacture of microfluidic biochips.
2. Minimises non-specific binding interactions.
3. Improves picodroplet performance and stability.
Theta Flex Auto 2 package with automatic double dispensing, droplet placement and horizontal sample movement. Automatic surface tension, contact angle and surface free energy. Includes Theta Flex frame with a high resolution / high speed camera, optics with zoom and focus, automatic x-direction sample stage, automatic dispenser holder for single/double dispenser, 2 automatic pipette tip dispensers and all-inclusive OneAttension software (TF300 + T320 + T302 + 2 x C311-300).