Discount Products: Look through products available for a 25% – 50% discount in 2020. The items provided on a first come, first serve basis. View Discounted Products
Top-down stereolithography enables technology that can print without supports. The tray moves down as the part itself is built from the bottom-up. 3DCeram is able produce consistent parts with high precision and fine details.
The feeding of the printing material is done by a printing material is fed into a cartridge which is simply filled at the beginning of the printing cycle. It is possible to re-fill the cartridge during the printing cycle.
• Dedicated to R&D development, the C100 LAB opens opportunities to
• Develop materials with a low quantity of material
• Qualify design
• Print parts to show case
• User friendly
• Open parameters
• Stereolithography laser
• Free link support technology
• Controlled quantity of printed ceramic slurry
• Accessible for persons with reduced mobility
• Start a printing run with only 60 mL of ceramic formulation
• Cartridge of 180 mL, 360 mL, 600 mL or 920 mL available)
• Option : Pressure tank (1,5 L)
3DCeram has a wide selection of ceramics developed for use with the C100 EASY printer.
The materials are able to obtain homogenous layers for maximum quality in final products. They guarantee a level of quality recognized by the most demanding industries.
3Dceram offers a catalogue of ceramics developed for specific needs
3DCERAM C100 EASY LAB
|940 x 1060 x 1826 mm (LxPxH
|Build platform size
|100 x 100 x 150 mm
|220-240 VAC / 50Hz
|Laser spot diameter
|~ 60 μm
|0.010 – 0.125 mm
|Optimal room temperature
|Maximum room temperature variation
|6 bars dry
|6 bars dry Hybrid option