Discount Products: Look through products available for a 25% – 50% discount in 2020. The items provided on a first come, first serve basis. View Discounted Products
Top-down stereolithography enables technology that can print without supports. The tray moves down as the part itself is built from the bottom-up. 3DCeram is able produce consistent parts with high precision and fine details.
The feeding of the printing material is done by a printing material is fed into a cartridge which is simply filled at the beginning of the printing cycle. It is possible to re-fill the cartridge during the printing cycle.
• Dedicated to R&D development, the C100 LAB opens opportunities to
• Develop materials with a low quantity of material
• Qualify design
• Print parts to show case
• User friendly
• Open parameters
• Stereolithography laser
• Free link support technology
• Controlled quantity of printed ceramic slurry
• Accessible for persons with reduced mobility
• Start a printing run with only 60 mL of ceramic formulation
• Cartridge of 180 mL, 360 mL, 600 mL or 920 mL available)
• Option : Pressure tank (1,5 L)
3DCeram has a wide selection of ceramics developed for use with the C100 EASY printer.
The materials are able to obtain homogenous layers for maximum quality in final products. They guarantee a level of quality recognized by the most demanding industries.
3Dceram offers a catalogue of ceramics developed for specific needs
3DCERAM C100 EASY LAB
|Approx. Dimensions||940 x 1060 x 1826 mm (LxPxH|
|Build platform size||100 x 100 x 150 mm|
|Approx. Weight||750 kg|
|Electrical requirements||220-240 VAC / 50Hz|
|Electric power||2 kW|
|Light source||UV Laser|
|Laser spot diameter||~ 60 μm|
|UV Wavelength||405 nm|
|Layer thickness||0.010 – 0.125 mm|
|Optimal room temperature||20-25°C|
|Maximum room temperature variation||1°C/hour|
|Compressed air||6 bars dry|
|6 bars dry Hybrid option||Available|