For the user with challenging experimental requirements, the alpha300 RS facilitates confocal Raman imaging in combination with Scanning Near-field Optical Microscopy for optical imaging with resolution beyond the diffraction limit. It combines all features of the alpha300 S and alpha300 R and many AFM operation modes. Furthermore the combined Raman-SNOM microscope is ideally suited for combined high-resolution Raman imaging techniques such as nearfield-Raman imaging.
- All features of the alpha300 R (Raman) and the alpha300 S (SNOM) microscope provided in one instrument
- Excellent combination of high-resolution surface imaging (SNOM) and chemical imaging (Raman)
- Ideally suited for combined techniques such as Nearfield-Raman imaging
- Convenient switching between the measurement techniques is realized by a rotation of the objective turret
- No sample movement between the measurements