The imaging capabilities of the alpha300 R fulfill the highest requirements of confocal Raman imaging with superior performance in speed, sensitivity and resolution. These unique characteristics have established the alpha300 R the preeminent confocal Raman imaging system on the market.
While long recognized as the state-of-the-art imaging system, ongoing development resulting from WITec’s innovative spirit has kept the alpha300 R at the forefront of Raman microscopy and set the benchmark in terms of imaging capability as well as spectral quality, spatial resolution, ease-of-use and compatibility with other measurement techniques.
The flexibility of the alpha300 R series allows the system to adapt to all requirements, combine different imaging techniques and to evolve to meet new or expanded needs.
- Confocal Raman Imaging with unprecedented performance in speed, sensitivity, and resolution
- Hyperspectral image generation with the information of a complete Raman spectrum at every image pixel
- Excellent diffraction limited lateral resolution of 200 – 300 nm
- Outstanding depth resolution ideally suited for 3D image generation and depth profiles
- Ultra-fast Raman imaging option with only 0.76 milliseconds integration time per spectrum
- Ultra-high throughput lens-based spectroscopic system for highest sensitivity and best performance in spectral resolution
- Non-destructive imaging technique: no staining of fixation of the sample required