Discount Products: Look through products available for a 25% – 50% discount in 2020. The items provided on a first come, first serve basis. View Discounted Products
While long recognized as the state-of-the-art imaging system, ongoing development resulting from our innovative spirit keeps the WITec’s Raman microscope alpha300 R at the forefront of the technology and sets the benchmark in terms of flexibility, sensitivity, speed and performance. These unique characteristics have established the alpha300 R the preeminent confocal Raman imaging system on the market.
The flexibility of the alpha300 R series allows the system to adapt to all requirements, combine different imaging techniques and to evolve to meet new or expanded needs.
When Raman spectra are collected at every measurement point using a confocal microscope combined with a spectrometer, a Raman image can be generated that visualizes the distribution of the sample’s compounds. Due to the high confocality of WITec Raman systems, volume scans and 3D images can also be generated.
• Identification and visualization of the distribution of chemical compounds
• Analysis of crystallinity and material stress properties
• Lateral, diffraction-limited spatial resolution down to ~200 nm
• 3D chemical imaging enabled by confocal architecture
• No staining or labelling necessary
• Correlative imaging options readily available (i.e. fluorescence microscopy,
AFM, SNOM, SEM, TERS)
Spectra Research Corporation (SRC) offers a range of innovative high-quality scientific products and laboratory services to industrial and scientific markets throughout Canada.
Raman General Operation Modes
Basic Microscope Features
Raman Optional/Upgradable Operation modes
Ultrahigh-throughput UHTS Spectrometers