The WITec Atomic Force Microscope alpha300 A is a reliable, high-quality nano-imaging system integrated with a research-grade optical microscope and provides superior optical access, easy cantilever alignment and high-resolution sample survey.
WITec Atomic Force Microscopes are developed and designed to allow combination with other imaging techniques such as confocal Raman imaging. All imaging techniques can be integrated within the same microscope system. By simply rotating the microscope turret the user can then switch between the different methods. Possible combinations with AFM include luminescence, fluorescence, polarization analysis, bright field, dark field, SNOM, and Raman imaging.
- Surface characterization on the nanometer scale
- Lateral resolution: down to 1 nm
- Depth resolution: < 0.3 nm
- Wide range of AFM modes included
- User-friendly sample access from any direction
- Ease-of-use in air and liquids
- Unique cantilever technique for convenient cantilever exchange and alignment
- Precise TrueScan™ controlled scan stages with a selectable scan range of 30 x 30 x 20 µm³; 100 x 100 x 20 µm³; or 200 x 200 x 20 µm³
- Non-destructive imaging technique with minimal, if any, sample preparation
- Upgradeable with confocal Raman imaging and Nearfield-Microscopy (SNOM) in one microscope