Pico-Break™ is used to used to gently reduce the stability of picodroplets in order to release cellular or molecular contents into an aqueous medium for subsequent processing.
1. Allows gentle breaking of picodroplets (by phase separation via chemically-induced coalescence).
2. Compatible with picodroplets stabilised by Pico-Surf™ surfactants.
3. Contains a dye to visually confirm recovery of sample material.
Pico-Glide™ is a coating agent designed for users who manufacture their own microfluidic biochips using plasma etched glass or PDMS.
5ml, 10ml, 25ml
1. A specialised chemical solution to promote consistent in-house manufacture of microfluidic biochips.
2. Minimises non-specific binding interactions.
3. Improves picodroplet performance and stability.