The ACA Group’s Management Team has been closely monitoring the daily developments pertaining to the COVID-19 pandemic and adjusting requirements as guided by the Public Health Agency of Canada and the Canadian Centre for Disease Control.
Our priority throughout this time is ensuring the safety of our staff and their families, while ensuring continued and uninterrupted service to all our customers.
As the events of the COVID-19 outbreak have unfolded, our pandemic plan has been activated and the following measures put in place:
- Ability to operate without interruption, with work from home capabilities – minimizing service disruptions.
- Working closely with our supply partners to ensure there will be no interruptions in the supply chain, as well we are continuously communicating with our logistics partners to ensure we are able to honour the delivery schedules committed to our customers.
- All updates relating to Covid-19 and the effects they may have on our ability to supply products will be communicated to our customers immediately.
- We are replacing face-to-face meetings with video and phone conferencing through Microsoft Teams or other similar applications.
- We are postponing all non-essential travel for all employees. We will consult with customers on situations where we need to travel and come on site to finish any physical installations. Training of personal will be done through video conferencing.
- Implementing self-isolation policies for our staff returning from any international travel, or exposure to anyone they may have come in contact for any reason.
- Promoting social distancing protocols and procedures in our offices, including asking our clients to refrain from visiting if they are symptomatic or have travelled in the last 14 days.
- Increasing sanitization measures throughout our offices have been implemented.
- All trade shows have been cancelled.
- We are having daily updates to address any questions, concerns or issues employees may have as we go forward with Covid-19 situation.
We are carefully reviewing updates to determine our course of action, and as this is a constantly evolving situation, we will continue to provide coronavirus updates to you via our website www.aca.ca.
Thank you for your patience as we work through this unprecedented time together. Please contact me directly if you wish at firstname.lastname@example.org or my direct line at 905-502-2081.
ACA Group of Companies